A Frequency TV content producer is a production leader and a team member involved in the creative and technical process of creating original Frequency TV content that airs both on campus and online.
All applicants must be at least a second-semester sophomore, completed the core curriculum in their major and have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
● Must have an outgoing personality and able to communicate properly with Frequency staff members, fellow students, faculty and staff.
● Must be self-motivated, creative, a good story teller and proficient in shooting/editing techniques and applications.
● Must be able to work on deadline and short turn-around times.
● Must be a team player with the ability to work in groups, as well as on your own.
● Must be able to work on multiple, ongoing projects.
● Must have a flexible schedule.
Technical Skills & Operations:
● Video camera technical operation and shot composition
● Field audio mixer and microphone
● Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere editing platforms
● Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Word processing software (Microsoft office, Apple Pages, Google Drive, etc.)
● Basic Social Media Managing (is a plus)