The Frequency TV Creative Producer is a leader and a team member involved in the creative process of creating informational and entertainment content that airs both on campus and online.
All applicants must be at least a second-semester sophomore, completed the core curriculum in their major and have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
● Must have leadership skills.
● Must be able to communicate creative ideas to form base line for content producers, post production supervisors, and production technicians.
● Must be a creative visionary, and able to design and implement executive goals and mission into work.
● Must be a people person when working with coworkers, clients, and volunteers.
● Must know social media well enough to run all social media for Frequency TV.
● Must be able to work on multiple, ongoing projects.
● Must have a flexible schedule.
Technical Skills & Operations:
● Video camera technical operation and shot composition
● Field audio mixer and microphone
● Adobe Premiere or other video editing software
● Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or other photo and graphic compositing software
● Office utility softwares (Microsoft Office, iWork (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), Google Drive, etc.)
● Social Media Managing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Website)