A Frequency TV post production supervisor is a leader and a team member involved in editing, color correcting, audio, and graphics. They have an advanced knowledge of computers and post-production softwares, and will be the “go-to” editor for all major Frequency TV productions.
All applicants must be at least a second-semester sophomore, completed the core curriculum in their major and have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
● Must have an outgoing personality and able to communicate properly with Frequency staff members, fellow students, faculty and staff.
● Must be self-motivated, creative, a good story teller and proficient in editing/post production techniques and applications.
● Must be able to input creative direction, and work under the direction and guidance of producers.
● Must be highly organized with digital assets and server media.
● Must be a problem solver and can work around technical and creative issues.
● Must be able to work on deadline and short turn-around times.
● Must be able to work on multiple, ongoing projects.
Technical Skills & Operations:
● Advanced user of Adobe Premiere and Adobe Suite software
● Color Correction
● Sound Editing & Mixing
● Rudimentary understanding of Adobe After Effects and compositing, motion graphics, and animation
● Basic knowledge of graphic design.
● Understanding of file types, codecs, and compression and transcoding.
● Able to organize and maintain files in a server.